Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wedding Songs

I love details. It drives my husband crazy! I love planning details. I sometimes wish I could have been engaged for longer just so I could have ooed and gooed more over all the details. I had an extremely short engagement. It was about three months. Jon was really excited to have me all to himself. He said, "if he would have given me more time, I might have had enough time to think about it and decide not to go through with it." Fat chance! I love him too much. I would have just used the time to plan more details. I'm sure that I drove Jon and my mother crazy. Although, you do only get married once! Now I love to ask brides about all their little detials. I love to know what's in and what I might have done differently if I were to get married this year instead of in 2005. My last bride had the cutest song for their couples dance. Once she told me it, I listened to it for days. And of course then I listened to Jon and mine song. I don't know if Jon realizes it's our song because he came in and saw it on youtube and said, "I don't like that music video." To that I say, "tough!" As the girl I am in charge of choosing our song and any other detail! We once got in a fight about a green blender that he has never lived down.

This is mine and Jon song. I've deleted the youtube link because it took too much space on my blog but it's Bright Eyes First day of my Life.


Here is another song that we put on our wedding video. I think it's really cute. This is a cover but the original is by Rhett Miller/Old 97's. The song is called Question


This was the song that my last bride choose for their song. It's The way I am.

photobooth, rent, photo booth, salt lake city, utah, wedding photography, wedding photographer, cool, crazy photo booth, awesome, bride,
I would love to make a mix tape of love songs. So if you have a great wedding love song let me know!
ida
ls, photos

1 comments:

Folks Photography April 9, 2009 at 6:20 AM  

love these! Ingrid's "The Way I Am" is ALL of my brides' top song lately haha it's so cute! some other top ones are of course by the lovely colbie calliat. we just can't get enough of her. love these songs! i agree, i wish i had more time to plan our wedding details as well. we planned in about 2 months. i definitely live vicariously through my brides now :) that MAY be why i love photography so much :)

great post!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP