Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cross Process Lomo Action

I bought my first lomo camera at the Sydney Museum of Fine Art. It was a cute little plastic camera that took four photos in a row. One of my favorite professors, Joe Ostraff, had one and I was very jealous of his cool photos. He also let me borrow his Holga. I remember developing film in hostel bathrooms and making prints by the light of our flashlights. My photos amazed my professors so much that they convinced me to change my major from fine art to photography. I made it into the program and the rest is history.

Enjoy the action!

It's designed to be used on a 2912x4368 pixel image. If your image is close to this size and dimension--you should get great effects. If not...no guarantees.

It should show you the action when you scroll over.





2 comments:

Folks Photography April 11, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

SWEEEEEET action!!! where are these awesome red doors???

Becky April 13, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

Jon and I lived in China for a year. These doors were right across the street from our apt.

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP