Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sneak Peek:Utah Wedding Photographer

Julie is just so drop dead gorgeous! I love her fairy tale princess dress! Oh, and I adore how kind, happy, and full of life she is. It was like being on the set of Ever After. And while no birds or came and landed on her shoulder--a wet dog did try and attack her! Luckily it's owners were able to calm it down before it jumped on her dress...eek! And while this entry is getting cheesier by each letter I write...I must continue, I just can't stop. Jesse is a dead ringer for prince charming and I do wish that they will live happily ever after!

the end.--oh, but wait this is a sneak peek......to be continued.

Utah wedding photographer, memory grove, wedding photos, groomal photos, bridal photos, salt lake city, utah wedding blog, photo booth, I want to be your wedding photographer! Please! how can you say no to my beautiful photos. If you get married in utah this is the best photographer you could ever hire.

2 comments:

kristylynlou July 22, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Becky! So cute. I love what I see. Plus they are a super cute couple.

Jenny July 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

thanks for leaving some blog love! love the first photo :)

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP