Monday, July 6, 2009

Kelly and David:Utah Wedding Photographer

Kelly is ANTM gorgeous! Not only was she model gorgeous she was fierce to. Not to mention smart, chemistry major. She and David were so much fun to photograph. They made me love photographing them. I was worried that it would rain, I even got in trouble once for mentioning rain..oops! But luckily for us it was a beautiful day!

utah wedding photography wedding blog photobooth cool trendy artistic beautiful utah salt lake city temple wedding photos photographer

utah wedding photography wedding blog photobooth cool trendy artistic beautiful utah salt lake city temple wedding photos photographerutah wedding photography wedding blog photobooth cool trendy artistic beautiful utah salt lake city temple wedding photos photographer


utah wedding photography wedding blog photobooth cool trendy artistic beautiful utah salt lake city temple wedding photos photographer
utah wedding photography wedding blog photobooth cool trendy artistic beautiful utah salt lake city temple wedding photos photographer

1 comments:

Folks Photography July 9, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

L-O-V-E the angles...You are incredible! No rain in sight apparently, those are some BLUE skies!!!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP