Sunday, June 7, 2009

Skyline Highschool Graduation Party!

It was held at Lifetime Fitness and it was awesome. They had everything there; swimming, racket ball, rock climbing (the rock-wall was amazing!), blow up toys, some sort of booth with flying money and ME! It was a pretty late night 11:30-2:30. utah photo booth rentals great fun great times rent one for your wedding photography photographer skyline high school rocks! salt lake city is the best place to be a wedding and photo booth photographer we will do your wedding order us order us! Hi everybody reading this stop highlighting. :) this is my secret to make you order my fabulous wedding services including the best photography for weddings in utah and awesome on location photobooths.
I love how one of the hands is holding a stack of photo strips! Awesome!
I'm not sure what they were trying to do, but it looked like fun!
I think this group of boys played ping pong most of the night...I felt like I was back in China with how seriously Skyline students took their ping pong!
The girl on the left was hystarical. I had to put down my camera because I was laughing so hard.

I loved these little dresses! Oh, and Skyline studetns are very polite!
The trick is to make random faces as fast as you can until I take the photo.

East side rocks....did I get that right? I guess I'll have to study up a bit on my signs.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP