Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Hair Cut

I was awkward eeexxxtremely awkward when I was fourteen. I wish I had a photo, but I think I burned them during a violent bratty teenage breakdown. My older sister Julie has been my mentor through all of my life's trials. So when I was fourteen and going through this right of passage she convinced my mom to take me to have Oscar cut my hair. I have been hooked ever since! He turned me from awkward shy teenage girl to self absorbed drama queen. Seriously, I had to--HAD TO--have him do my hair for every prom. He is amazing! He just understands female beauty. He can see it in any woman and enhances it. If any bride is looking for a hairdresser for their wedding I'll send you his info.

4 comments:

Julie April 15, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

super cute, Becky!!!

em's scrapbag April 15, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

very cute indeed.

Folks Photography April 15, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! hot mama! ow ow! seriously, love the cut. you make me want to cut more of mine off :)

Cordie April 18, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

wow you look great! I LOVE the hair!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP