Thursday, April 23, 2009

Free Action

It was fun to experiment in Photoshop to achieve a vintage feel to my photographs. Note that these actions are made for my images and results might vary on yours. Although, I think it's interesting to see the steps in the actions. To date I have never purchased any actions, but I would find it fascinating to see how others had achieved similar results. photobooth photo booth rent our photo booth salt lake city utah Utah wedding photographer wedding photos slc photo booth we are awesome rent us for your wedding if you are reading this stop highlighting and rent my photo booth already salt lake city utah wedding photographer great work trendy new

photo booth utah wedding photographer rent us we love you! we rock weddings! you know you know you want us! utah wedding photograph

wanna look hot? you need ravenberg photography we do photobooths in salt lake city utah photobooth photo booth salt lake city rent photo

1 comments:

Eric May 1, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

I love the look of the oriental woman. Really a very nice look. Way to go.

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP