Monday, March 2, 2009

Rebecca and Noahs Wedding: Utah Photo Booth

I'm so glad that Rebecca decided to do a photo booth. I adore the photos I got of her! We printed out double strips so that guest could put one in her book and keep one for themselves. We had a blast!

photo booth photobooth we had so much fun with the photo booth in utah. you should rent a photo booth.  It's a great trend.  We are in Salt Lake City Utah.  Photo booths at weddings are the next big thing.  We love to do photo booths.  photobooth slc photobooth slc photo booth salt lake city utah weddingphotobooth utah salt lake city photo booth photo booth wedding we had a photo booth at our wedding we loved it photo

4 comments:

Mary Marantz March 10, 2009 at 5:13 AM  

these are so fun!!

Unknown March 10, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Thanks for Sat, your the best. Great job on all your photos Becky I hope it TAKES OFF for you.

{Nicole Benitez Photography} March 13, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

I love the Photo Booth!! What a great way to document the night and who doesn't love that??! Great Job

A2Z Photo Booths LLC May 30, 2009 at 9:44 AM  

Those photo booth shots turned out amazing! Way to go!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP