Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mark Family







When I woke up last Saturday and saw the snow I was a little bummed. I was worried about driving up to Ogden in bad weather. But when we left at two it was sunny. Utah always has the strangest weather. It was fun to see my high school friend Nicole and her extended family.  Here mother in law wanted something traditional with the family all together.  They were great to work with my for their photos.  Utah wedding photographer sepcializing in photo booth.  The photobooth is the perfect addition to any wedding.  Brides can add the photobooth for no additional charge.  Since starting the photo booth last spring it was been an instant hit.  We only use professional equipment with our photo booth so that our images can be blown up big or made in to a special album to remember the bride's special day.  We print photo strips for your guests and additional photos can be printed for a guest book.  The photos we obtian by using the photo booth are fun and capture great memories.  We are reasonalbly priced to fit any budget.  Book now the best dates are going fast!

1 comments:

Nicole February 25, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Thanks for coming up to take them! They turned out great!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP