Thursday, January 15, 2009

Your Baby Can Read

Besides photography I stay at home with my nine month old daughter. With the onset of teething she has been having troubles sleeping through the night. As a result of this I get watch the wonderful infomercials that come on at three in the morning. Well, "Your Baby Can Read" has caught on to this and often comes on when I'm up with my daughter. I've been tempted to buy it, but I get worried buying things off the tv. So I thought I would make a cute home education video for my baby. I'm only in the beginning phase of it so I have only compiled a handful of images for my video. Before I know it I hope she can say and read, "eyes, nose, mouth!"

photobooth rent utah utah fun at wedding photobooth fun to rent my secret siblyminal mes

photobooths are cool at weddings you want a photobooth at your wedding I know it! SLC photo!

photobooth photo booth salt lake city rent rental photobooth booth photo photobooth wedding

3 comments:

Val McCormick Photography January 16, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Hey there Becky, thanks for stopping by and showing some good ol' blog love :-) I actually have this VCR tape. I bought it years ago for my oldest son. To be honest the best investment educational wise for my boys have been the letter and the word factory by leap frog. THEY LOVE IT! My 3 and 2 year old. Have letter recognition and the sound the letters make down to a "T" or A-Z in this case. (OK, that was cheezy) LOL. Cute post :-)

Anonymous January 16, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Such cute shots! What a fun project :) Thanks for dropping by my blog by the way!

Photomuse January 22, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Love it! What a fun grouping of images!!!! You are awesome!!!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP