Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mary's So Sad!


I've been helping out my sister by babysitting her four kids. And with Mary that makes five total kids! I'm not so sure I'm cut out to be a mother anymore. Jon couldn't miss law school so I've been here since Friday by myself. Last night went something like this.

10:00-11:30pm Mary laughed and giggled (I have no clue what was so funny in the dark)
1:00-2:00 am Jack woke up and cried for his parents (I layed on his flour until he feel asleep)
2:00am Mary woke up
3:30 Abby woke up sick and then woke the whole house up (gave her some children's Tylenol mostly to drug her back to sleep)
4:00 Mary woke up
6:00 Ethan woke up to go to school
7:00 helped the girls off to school

And if you think Mary looked sad you should see me!

5 comments:

Folks Photography January 28, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

awwww haha poor Mary, AND poor you! That made me exhausted just READING that post. Whew. Tough night. Kids are worth it though :)

Michelle January 31, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Wow. Nothing to make you appreciate being married and having one kid, than to be a single parent to five kids for a few days. Yikes! How did you find the energy to take pictures, let alone post?!

Unknown February 1, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Well done Becky, you did a good job. It seems like you were hit with everything in one night, poor you.

michelle ford February 2, 2009 at 5:35 AM  

i'm more sad for you than mary. ouch! btw.. checked out your awesome wedding photos. i've never been a snow child but you make it look very very appealing.

Anonymous February 3, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

thank you so much!!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP