Tuesday, November 11, 2008

All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go

As you might recall from a couple posts back, the University had asked me to do another photo booth.  Now you might be thinking, "I wonder how those photos turned out?"  Wonder no more.  I was stood up for the dance.  (Flashback to my own high school prom.)  Ok, I'm back.  So I'm sorry to say that I don't have any photos from this dance, since it never took place.  I wish I did, though, because they were going to be awesome!  Anyway, Liz fr0m the University of Utah institute called and left a really nice message.  I have tried to call her back and tell her it's OK, but she's not answering my calls.  (Flashback to high school.) Ok, I'm back.  All is forgiven because I love working with the LDSSA students there.  I still want to work with them and I'll let you know the next time I shoot at an LDS Institute party.  Until then I'm done with this love/hate relationship. Me and the U of U institute should just be friends.  And I was the one who decided that not you guys. (Flashback to high school.....)

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP