Sunday, September 14, 2008

China

Seeing the olympics end made me think of these. My husband and I lived in China for the second year of marriage. It was a wonderful experience. And I can say that now that I've been home for about a year. China is a hard place to get use to. It smelled, was very hot and humid, cultural differences, and I didn't like the food. Now that I've been home I'm missing China. I miss cheap taxies, subways, fresh fruit, and the close conections we made there. My husband is studying law at the U. He hopes to practise in Beijing. I love Beijing. I love the city and the culture there. Here are a few photos of Beijing.
I didn't like Nanjing as much. It is still more old traditional china. Nan (South) Jing (Capital) was the old capital of china. These photos were taken outside of the Presidental Palace. I guess you could think of it as the forbidden city of Nanjing.


1 comments:

Alisha Stamper September 14, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

oh my goodness! i've been blogstalking you for like a month now. I'm glad you that happened upon my little attempts at photographing again. I think your photobooth is spectacular. So very amazing! Lets seriously hang! Where are you living? email me!

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP