Friday, September 5, 2008

BLACK LIGHT SPECIAL

I am so excited to be a part of the Black Light Special being held at the University of Utah Institute on September 19, 8pm-12am. It's going to be the biggest baddest dance ever held within city limits! I'm serious the students planning the event are so cool! Listen to this: they are going to have a Country Dance, Hip Hop Dance, soft serve icecream machine!, Mechanical Bull!!, and ME!!! I got a chance to meet some of the LDSSA members making the event happen and we had a ball with the photo booth. A big THANK YOU to Brandon and the rest of you! Here are some of your photos!
Come have a blast with us! Who knows what's going to happin!
There's going to be hotties!What a work of Art!
Did I mention they have refreshments?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
I take photos. Lots of them. I need to buy a new external hard drive so that I can contain all of them.

About This Blog

This is where I post photos I take--some as part of my business and some as part of my daily life. I keep a more serious business website at http://slcphotobooth.com, but I use this to keep people updated on things that I'm doing. I love to hear from people near and far who are both amateur and professional photographers.

My contact information is on my slcphotobooth.com page. If you have any questions, comments, or just want to talk photography drop me an email. If you're a photographer in Salt Lake City area, please feel free to give me a call and we'll have lunch. Thanks for stopping by.

Followers

  © Template by Creator 2008

Back to TOP